Here are some notes which apply to all API calls:
- Null values, empty strings and missing attributes are treated the same way, as setting the value to null. The only exception is Patch requests, where a missing attribute is considered unchanged.
- If an attribute value is null / blank it will not be returned in Json responses.
- All time stamp fields are expressed in UTC with timezone, for example "2022-05-18T14:53:00Z".
- Additional attributes and statuses may be added and returned in Json responses without notice, so the website must allow this.
- Passing in an unrecognized attribute in the body will generate an error